When you are leading an organisation or managing people, there generally is little opportunity to evaluate your own effectiveness. Managing Directors, Executives, Chairmen, Senior Managers and Supervisors are often so busy they can’t see the wood from the trees and lose sight of business and personal goals. Executive Coaching will force you to stand still and look at where you are going. Bringing a perspective to planning goals and devising a plan of action can be useful for you to get back on track and release your potential for personal and professional growth.
The Coaching Process will:
- Ask questions that drive a process of personal and professional self discovery and increase your self-awareness
- Identify areas of your work you need to focus on to increase your professional effectiveness
- Develop coaching techniques to work more effectively with your staff
- Talk about your challenges and find a way forward
- Look at your ability to organise, delegate and motivate
- Explore strategies to keep stress under control
“Florence has been an excellent ‘sounding board’ to explore my inner-self in a positive, constructive manner. She has helped me face personal and business issues that I was ignoring. I feel the real benefit of our time together. Through talking to Florence, she has helped me develop into a more emotionally secure and naturally confident person. In essence, I have become the person I always wanted to be.”
Company Managing Director
The Therapy Coach:
- Is highly skilled to talk about your issues, concerns, difficulties, hopes and aspirations
- Have been coached themselves which means they understand the challenges you face
- Offer coaching programmes that are designed and delivered in a method and a style that will work best for you.
- Give you the support and skills to help you get better at what you already do well
- Work with you not just on immediate solutions but on long-term change
- Offer practical and useable skills
The Therapy Coach comes from a business background. Many are Managing Directors of their own organisations. Their understanding and experience will ensure you are safe in the knowledge that they can support you in your journey of development and growth.
I initially engaged Nightingale on a management development basis but quickly discovered that I needed to deal with personal life management which was undermining my performance. This was a time of real crisis and I was already a well-developed individual.
Give yourself this support because you are the leader. You can contact us on 0141 353 9373 or by using the form on our contact page.
I look forward to supporting you.